We offer Sunday school classes for Kindergarten to adults every Sunday at 9:00 am.
We are currently using Generations of Grace curriculum. Generations of Grace is a biblically based, unified curriculum for children ages three to twelve designed to be used in multiple settings for the purpose of edifying teachers, evangelizing children, and encouraging families. Generations of Grace is designed to magnify God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture. Over a three-year period, this curriculum covers the narrative of God’s redemptive plan.
This unique curriculum is:
- Biblically Driven—covering the Old Testament historical books, the life of Christ, the birth and growth of the church, and lessons from the book of Revelation.
- God-Centered—magnifying God by studying His character in the pages of Scripture.
- Christ Exalting—glorifying Christ as the pinnacle of God’s redemptive plan
- Gospel Saturated—pointing children to Christ as the only way of salvation
- Family Focused—uniting the family around the same passage of Scripture each Sunday and throughout the week
Our High Schoolers cover a variety of topics relevant to their lives. The goal is to teach them the Word of God and how to apply it. We want to produce maturing disciples with a lifelong faith who love God and His Word.
Yes, adults get to go to Sunday school, too! Usually we study a book of the Bible in an informal group discussion format, led by one of our elders. We focus on application of the Scriptures to our lives, and what we can learn about God and His ways. Sometimes we will watch a special video series. Some of these have included Behold Your God, How People Change, and Poverty Cure.