For us to know and understand God’s Will for our lives, we must invest time in reading and learning His Word. It is His divine love letter that reveals to us how we can be reconciled to God.
Here are a few suggested Reading Plans to get you started
Visit the YouVersion website to discover many different Bible reading plans that will challenge you to learn more about God and His plan for your life. If you prefer a downloadable version that you can print, here are a few options.
- 5-day Bible Reading Program – This special Bible reading system allows you to read the entire Bible (or just the New Testament) in one year while only reading five times a week. Five readings a week gives room to catch up or take a needed day off, and makes daily Bible reading practical and do-able. Many people have successfully reached their goal of regular Bible reading using this schedule. Further, reading the Bible in chronological order (even the Psalms have been placed chronologically when possible) aids understanding of the Bible story, and helps the reader to look forward to reading God’s Word.
- Reading the Bible for Life Chronological Reading Plan – The material of the Bible has been organized to flow in chronological order. Six reading per week.
- The Starting Point Bible Reading Plan – To gain a better understanding of the Bible’s grand story, it’s helpful to read through entire chapters and books of Scripture like you would any other work of literature. Included here are three different plans to help you get started.
- Discipleship Journal’s 5x5x5 – the New Testament in 5 minutes per day.
- Discipleship Journal’s One Year Plan – the entire Bible in one year.
- The Essential 100® – E100 is based on carefully selected Bible passages – 50 from the Old Testament and 50 from the New Testament – that help you get the big picture of the Bible without getting bogged down.
- A Bible Reading Chart – Read through the Bible at your own pace. Use this minimalistic, yet beautifully designed, chart to track your reading throughout the year.
Stay connected to God’s Word wherever you are!
Visit www.bible.com/app to download a free Bible for your mobile device. The YouVersion Bible app is a great way to read and stay connected to God’s Word. The mobile app offers multiple reading plans that sync between your computer and mobile devices, and we even share our sermon notes each week on the app.
Dig into God’s Word every day!